Inmate's money accounts are used to buy items from the inmate commissary and to pay for various medical services and jail fees.
GUIDELINES FOR DEPOSITS
Deposit items must be payable to the inmate and include the inmate’s jail number. The sender’s name and address MUST be included on all items except Government checks.
Deposit items containing altered name/payee information, incorrect or missing information will be returned to the depositor. When the depositor information is not available, these items will be mailed back to the agency/bank from which the item is drawn.
For dropped items, please use the envelope provided and complete the appropriate information. Deposit items are normally processed into the inmate’s account within 48 hours.
Funds can be deposited by U.S. Mail and addressed as follows:
Jail Number and housing area
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
Funds can be deposited by Online and Phone using ConnectNetwork transfer:
To deposit funds Online or Pay by Phone, visit ConnectNetwork or dial 888-428-1845 and include the following information:
Facilities: Orange County FL
Site ID: 196
Acct#: Include inmate's booking number, last name and first name
The ConnectNetwork website and Pay by Phone accept Visa and MasterCard and enable transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Funds can be deposited in person at the Booking & Release Center Public Lobby:
Located at 3855 John Young Parkway, Orlando, Fl 32839 during the hours of 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week. CASH, Debit Card, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Funds are no longer accepted by Western Union effective April 29, 2021.
RECEIVING MONEY FROM AN INMATE'S ACCOUNT
Inmates MUST complete a money release form (10-1007) and mail it to the individual authorized to receive the money. Exceptions are made for inmates housed in the Booking & Release Center (BRC)
Once the form is received the person authorized to receive the money can report to BRC, which is open 24/7 and is located at 3855 John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32839.
- A valid driver’s license or state identification card is REQUIRED to receive inmate money
- Inmates are authorized one money release per month; however a minimum account balance of $30 MUST be maintained.
Delays can occur during shift changes at the following times: 5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
HOW TO RECEIVE PROPERTY FROM AN INMATE
- If the inmate IS housed in the Booking & Release Center (BRC), the person authorized to receive the property can report to BRC (this includes Attorney’s, Bondsmen, and out of town visitors)
- Inmates NOT housed at BRC MUST complete a property release form (10-1007) and mail it to the individual authorized to receive the property.
- Once the form is received the person authorized to receive the property can report to BRC.
- A valid driver’s license or state identification card IS required to receive inmate property.
HOW TO DROP OFF PROPERTY FOR AN INMATE
All incoming property will be searched for contraband and the person dropping off the property will be required to read and sign a Florida Statute 951.22 County Detention Facilities – Contraband Articles form and provide a valid ID. Approved property items can be dropped off at the Video Visitation Center between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Approved property includes:
- Court clothing (pants, shirt, shoes, dress socks, jacket, dress, skirt, and blouse)
- Prescription eye-wear (sunglasses are NOT authorized)
- Contacts and saline solutions (sealed vials/bottles)
Inmate Records Management
3855 John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32839
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
Phone: (407) 836-3400 (use option 5)
First Appearance Sessions
- ADA STATEMENT Orange County Government will not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of the person’s disability. Through compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, all visitors, inmates/detainees and any other person with legitimate business at the facility will be provided barrier- free access to the facility and services consistent with reasonable accommodations procedures.