REDUCTION OF RECIDIVISM:
Developing and providing comprehensive educational programs by implementing evidence-based practices to deter future criminal behavior.
Seek out partnerships with community and faith-based providers in developing meaningful programs and transitional services to promote offenders’ re-entry into the community.
CONTACT INFORMATION- PROGRAMS UNIT:
Phone: (407) 836-8614
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL. 32839
CONTACT INFORMATION- VOLUNTEER SERVICES:
Phone: (407) 836-3637
Volunteer Handout PDF
The Orange County Corrections Department is committed to providing a wide variety of religious and faith-based programs to meet the spiritual needs of the inmate population. The variety of programming also supports their faith-based education and transition to the community.
Chaplains also communicate with inmates and their families in case of emergency, such as grave illness or death in the immediate family.
CONTACT INFORMATION- CHAPLAIN MINISTRIES:
- Orange County Jail Ministries Incorporated - (407) 836-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good News Jail and Prison Ministries - (407) 836-3667 or email@example.com
- The Spanish Jail Ministry - (407) 836-3569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Through these ministries, the department makes every effort to meet the spiritual and religious needs of all inmates regardless of their faith or choice of religion.
WORK RELEASE CENTER
The Work Release Center is temporarily closed.
CONTACT INFORMATION-WORK RELEASE
Phone: (407) 836-4400
TO CONTACT US VIA THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE, MAIL YOUR LETTER TO:
Orange County Corrections Department
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
- Visit the Current Inmate Database to search for an inmate and verify the bond amount.
- Visit the Inmate Programs Class Catalog.