Three ways to post bond
You may post bond in person at the Booking and Release Center.
Pay in person with either a money order, travelers check, or certified/cashier’s check.
- Make the money order, travelers or cashier’s check payable to “CLERK OF THE COURTS”.
- No personal checks or cash accepted.
- All payments require personal identification
- You may post bond by using a bonding company of your choice.
You may post bond by sending a cash transfer through Western Union. (Opens in a new window)
- Use the city code ORLFLJAILCLERK.
- For additional information about using Western Union, for English call 1-800-634-3422 (Spanish 1-800-325-4176)
- To be accepted, transfer MUST be the exact amount of the bond.
Handling A Purge
Go to the Clerk of the Civil Court at 425 N. Orange Avenue, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm.
- If you pay at the courthouse, please bring your receipt and court order to the Booking and Release Center to process the release of the individual.
After 4 pm weekdays & on the weekend (Saturday & Sunday) go to the Booking and Release Center located at 3855 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL to pay the purge amount
- Make money order, travelers or cashier's check payable to "Clerk of the Courts" or send cash transfer through Western Union.
NOTE: U.S. mail is not received at street
address shown below.
Booking and Release Center (BRC)
3855 South John Young Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32839
Phone: (407) 836-3400
To contact us via the U.S. Postal Service,
mail your letter to:
Inmate Records - Bonds
Orange County Corrections Department
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
- ADA STATEMENT Orange County Government will not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of the person’s disability. Through compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, all visitors, inmates/detainees and any other person with legitimate business at the facility will be provided barrier- free access to the facility and services consistent with reasonable accommodations procedures.