Our Booking and Release Center includes:
- 592 beds
- Booking, first court appearance and release all in one location
- Post bail any time 24/7
- Medical and mental health treatment units
- Three courtrooms with public galleries
- Offices for the State Attorney, Public Defender, and the Judiciary
DIRECT SUPERVISION FACILITIES
- Female Detention Center: 652 beds
- Horizon Facility: 768 beds
- Genesis Facility: 220 beds
- Phoenix Facility: 288 beds
- Whitcomb Facility: 224 beds
Advantages of direct supervision:
- No barriers between officers and inmates.
- Less expensive to build.
- Need fewer officers.
- Assignments based on charges, behavior and escape risk.
MAIN FACILITY JAIL
The Main Facility is a traditional jail with 1,053 beds
WORK RELEASE CENTER
The Work Release Center provides dormitory style housing for up to 308 inmates working in the community. These inmates serve their sentences as tax-paying citizens earning an income to support their families, pay victim restitution, and other court-ordered fees.
Orange County Corrections
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
Phone: (407) 836-3400
- ADA STATEMENT Orange County Government will not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of the person’s disability. Through compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, all visitors, inmates/detainees and any other person with legitimate business at the facility will be provided barrier- free access to the facility and services consistent with reasonable accommodations procedures.