- How do I Look up ex-inmate information?
- How can I order a criminal background check?
- How can I get the name and number of bail bonding agency?
- How do I speak to a Classification Officer regarding having an inmate transferred to Work Release or other issue about an Inmate’s Classification?
- How can I contact the jail Chaplains to get word to my inmate about death in the family, to notify my inmate they can now call me, or to ask an inmate to call home?
- How do I drop off medication for the inmate or inmate needs a dentist?
- Where and how to drop off supplies for inmate- clothes, contacts, glasses?
- How do I file a complaint against Corrections staff?
- Who do I contact regarding notification of administration for medical and mental health issues?
- How can I check if inmate is still in the Orange County Jail?
- How can find out information about ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) inmates held in the Orange County Jail?
- What are the booking and daily fees?
How do I Look up ex-inmate information?
- To obtain information about inmates who are no longer in custody, please contact the department Custodian of Records at OCCDrecords@ocfl.net or call (407) 836-0321 (regular business hours only).
How can I order a criminal background check?
- You can order a criminal history from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement via the internet.
How can I get the name and number of bail bonding agency?
- The Corrections Department is prohibited from recommending a bail bond agency. You can locate a bail bond agency via the internet using a search engine or you can obtain a list of bonding agents from the Tri-County Bail Bonding Association (Orange, Osceola, Seminole)
How do I speak to a Classification Officer regarding having an inmate transferred to Work Release or other issue about an Inmate’s Classification?
- To speak to a classification officer, call (407) 254-7584
How can I contact the jail Chaplains to get word to my inmate about a death in the family, to notify my inmate they can now call me, or to ask an inmate to call home?
How do I drop off medication for the inmate or inmate needs a dentist?
- Orange County Corrections cannot accept medications. For more details about medical information, please visit the Corrections Health Services Division page.
Where and how to drop off supplies for inmate- clothes, contacts, glasses?
- Approved property items can be dropped off at the Video Visitation Center (300 39th St., Orlando, FL 32802) between the hours of 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM, 7 days a week. More information Click here
How do I file a complaint against Corrections staff?
- Contact our Internal Affairs Unit at (407) 836-0306
Seeking how to schedule video visits:
Phone: Visitors must call and schedule an appointment at least one day in advance. The Video Visitation Center is open every day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. with the last visitation session starting at 9 p.m.
- Call (407) 836-8061 to schedule a visit:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Bring your driver's license, passport or state and/or military ID. Online: After you have registered as described above, you can schedule future visits via the Internet.
- Click here to schedule a visit online. You must have an email address to schedule visits online.
- The first time you access the scheduling website and enter your email address, you will need to click on "Forgot your password? Click here to reset it." Your password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- After you receive your password, you will be able to log on and schedule visits by following the prompts on the screen.
- If you experience problems with the system, please contact the Visitation Center at (407) 836-8061
Who do I contact regarding medical and mental health issues?
On our web site home page, select and click on Medical/Medication Information Link. An e-mail form will open up for you to type what you would like us to know. Select send and the form will be sent directly to our case management department. You may also call (407) 254-7561. You may be directed to voice mail. However, we return all calls within one business day
How can I check if inmate is still in the Orange County Jail?
- Inmates who are still in the Orange County Jail appear in our current inmate database on this website. Once an inmate is released from jail, their information is no longer available via our website.
How can I find out about ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) inmates held in the Orange County Jail?
Under federal law, we are unable to provide information about ICE inmates. Please contact ICE directly at their Miami Field Office by phone at (954) 236-4900 or you can perform a search via the internet Click here.
What are the booking and daily fees?
For the latest booking and daily fees for corrections, refer to the County Fee Directory.
Orange County Corrections
3723 Vision Blvd. 4th Floor
Orlando, FL. 32839
Note: U.S. mail is not received at street address shown above.
To contact us via the U.S. Postal Service, mail your letter to:
Orange County Corrections Department
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, Fl 32802-4970
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.