***THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION***
Orange County Corrections Dept.
HR Corrections Officer Recruiting Section
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, Florida 32801-4970
Phone: (407) 836-3519
ORANGE COUNTY CORRECTIONS RECRUITMENT INTEREST FORM
Thank you for your interest in joining our department. We are proud to serve the public with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. The information presented on this form will be used to notify you when the next hiring process begins for the desired position.
***All fields highlighted yellow are required fields***
Job Positions (Select one or more)
COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS (Civilian)*
CORRECTIONAL INVESTIGATOR (Certified)*
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER (Certified)*
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER (Non-Certified)*
DETENTION SERVICE OFFIER (Civilian)*
FISCAL SERVICES (Civilian)*
HEALTH SERVICES (Civilian)*
HUMAN RESOURCES (Civilian)*
INMATE PROGRAMS (Civilian)*
INMATE RECORDS (Civilian)*
PRETRIAL SERVICES (Civilian)*
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
SOME GRAD SCHOOL
Are you a United States Military veteran?
Select Yes or No
*Answering "YES" to questions 4 through 8 may disqualify you from employment with Orange County*
1. Are you at least 18 years of age today? *Certified positions 19 years of age*
2. Do you have U.S. Citizenship?
3. Do you have a valid Florida Driver's License? *Certified positions 19 years of age*
4. Have you been convicted of a felony?
5. Within the last year, have you used or possessed illegal drugs?
6. Do you currently have any felony charges or misdemeanor charges pending?
7. Are you currently on probation for a criminal offense?
8. Do you have any misdemeanor convictions pertaining to domestic violence, providing false statements to law enforcement, or other charges of moral question?
How did you initially hear about employment opportunities with Orange County Corrections?
COMMUNITY OUTREACH (EVENTS, CHURCHES, RECREATION CENTERS)
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (PUBLIC SCHOOLS, COMMUNITY COLLEGES/UNIVERSITITES)
MEDIA OUTREACH (INTERNET, RADIO, TELEVISIONS, NEWS JOURNALS)
VETERANS AFFAIRS (MILITARY EXIT PROGRAM, VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE, VA HOSPITAL)
BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN
AMERICAN INDIAN or ALASKA NATIVE
NATIVE HAWAIIAN or OTHER PACIFIC ISLANDER
Other/Employee Referral Information